Combined international, Caribbean & sector experience, anchored in a solid understanding of our Caribbean & its distinct country cultures & nuances
Peter Hall is a highly successful change management and value based leader with specialisations in Organisation Development and Human Resource Management. With over twenty years’ hands on, executive experience in Human Resource strategy and policy, corporate governance, management and leadership, he has driven and delivered significant organisational transformation, integrations and change.
Some of Peter’s main activities have included:
– Executive leadership development and coaching;
– Employee engagement strategy in diverse and complex environments;
– Leadership of audit and compliance exercises in the HR function;
– Organisation and human resource management policies and procedures;
– Leadership and negotiation of union and management partnerships;
– Implementation of new working arrangements;
– Brand and public image strategy development and execution;
– Talent acquisition strategy and execution in regional and international markets;
– Talent management and development and succession planning.
Between 1997 and 2008, Peter fulfilled executive roles for major Caribbean and international organisations (CIBC, Diageo and Red Stripe Ltd.) operating in the Commonwealth Caribbean, Central America, and Spanish and Dutch Caribbean markets. During this period, his work included significant international engagement, including assignments in the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada.
Peter is a citizen of Antigua and Jamaica and resides in Barbados. He holds an MA (History), Postgraduate Diploma in Education, and BA from the University of the West Indies (Mona) and is a skilled Leadership Coach and member of The Leadership Circle
David Hall is a seasoned business strategist and leader with strong expertise and experience in investment strategy development, strategy mapping, investment planning and implementation, capital planning and execution, P&L accountability, budgetary planning and monitoring, marketing and logistical operations.
A former manager of commercial operations in the global petroleum industry (Chevron and Texaco), he is a business innovator and negotiator with a track record in identifying, negotiating and managing joint ventures and partnerships resulting in operational efficiency improvements, increased revenues for all stakeholders, expanded outreach and service delivery mechanisms, joint marketing and branding relationships, and P3s in infrastructure development and facilities operation.
David has provided highly specialised services to our clients, including:
– design of organisational and operational models and improved business processes and support systems;
– capital and operational expense budget planning and analysis, incorporating diverse revenue streams;
– financial cost modelling;
– balance sheet analysis, cash flow statements and forecasting, profit and loss accountability;
– business case analysis inclusive of key financial indicators (NPV, ROI, Payout, ROCE, etc.,);
– capital planning, capital projects and investment decisioning; and
– financial analyses of employee compensation schemes.
David has worked across the Caribbean, as well as in the United States and several countries of Central and South America. Born in Antigua, David is a citizen and resident of Jamaica. He attained the Executive MBA, Postgraduate Diploma in Education, and BA (History) from the University of the West Indies (Mona).
S. (Lisa) Hall
Lisa Hall is an experienced project leader and consultant with over twenty years’ experience and grounding in the international development sector, having fulfilled senior management, business development and consulting roles with BearingPoint LP and KPMG Consulting (Canada). Lisa brings a strong project management discipline to our assignments, and provides services in:
– project planning and design, management and implementation
– performance monitoring and evaluation
– policy analysis and development
– process improvement
– stakeholder facilitation at industry, community, sector and national levels.
Also an experienced Recruiter, she has structured and created teams for a range of projects and institutions internationally.
A Jamaican national resident in Canada, she is a postgraduate alumnus (Adult Education) of the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto (OISE/UT) and holds a BA from the University of the West Indies (Mona).
Our simple organisational structure allows us to give first hand attention to our clients, and the flexibility to associate with individuals and organisations which complement our experience and expertise, as required by the precise needs of our individual clients. We work with key associates with whom we have prior experience or whom are highly recommended through reliable working channels.
To further enhance our capability and service offerings we have forged strategic partnerships with the following organisations with whom we enjoy cooperative relations and whose expertise and tools are available when called for:
- The Leadership Circle offers breakthrough tools and support technologies used by Human Resource and OD professionals to assess, develop and coach leadership at individual, team and organisational levels. The LPD partnership holds certification in The Leadership System™ a complete and integrated system for enhancing the effectiveness of individual and collective leadership.
- Saville Assessment (a Willis Towers Watson company) is a psychometric assessment business that helps organisations identify and develop talent. We are certified in Saville Consulting Wave® a powerful personality questionnaire and tool for predicting performance and potential.